- Festival will be held 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. at AJ’s Seafood and Oyster Bar and along HarborWalk Village overlooking Destin harbor
- Hosted by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission and Emerald Coast Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Festivities include:
- Family-friendly activities
- Art, diving and marine conservation booths
- Fillet demonstrations
- Lionfish available at local restaurants
- Live music
- Tournament weigh-in and awards
Follow the Festival on Facebook!
Interested in being a vendor?
Interested in sponsoring this year's event?
- Remove Florida lionfish and win cash prizes!
- Hosted by the Gulf Coast Lionfish Tournaments and Emerald Coast Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Event details:
Follow the Tournament on Facebook!
Order lionfish at featured local restaurants during the week leading up to the event!